Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register

Default Can I promote and sell health supplement product at this Fitness & health forum?

Just want to ask can I promote and sell health supplement product at this Fitness & health forum? I do not know whether I should sell at marketplace instead, because I guess it will be improper for both forum so I wanted to ask first.

Default Re: Can I promote and sell health supplement product at this Fitness & health forum?

Marketplace is good enough. :-)

Default Re: Can I promote and sell health supplement product at this Fitness & health forum?

Quote Originally Posted by casillas View Post
    Marketplace is good enough. :-)
    okay thanks. I scare can only sell soccer related product at marketplace, so wanted to ask

David222

Forums are not a place for selling something, but you can share a link to your online store if you have any. So if anybody interested will consider to buy something from there. Its a football related forum and hence promoting soccer goods is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by David222 View Post
    Forums are not a place for selling something, but you can share a link to your online store if you have any. So if anybody interested will consider to buy something from there. Its a football related forum and hence promoting soccer goods is fine.
    Welcome new member! Please feel free to look around the forum. The forum has a marketplace thread that allows members to sell and buy stuffs.
    no shit, sherlock